There is so much to do in Thief River Falls! Lots of shopping is available with many stores for sporting goods, clothing, curios, and more! Check out the Thief River Falls Convention & Visitors Bureau for a list of store information.
In addition to shopping there are numerous local attractions to investigate.
Check out some of our great area businesses and organizations offering wonderful sources of entertainment.
- Incredible theater from the Thief River Falls Community Arts Council as well as the Northland Community & Technical College Theater group.
- Musical performances by the Thief River Falls Concert Association.
- Bowling at the local Family Bowl and Lounge.
- Take in a movie at the Falls Cinema.
- Steep yourself in history and the arts at the Peder Engelstad Pioneer Village, Polk County Museum, East Polk Heritage Center, or Soo Line depot.
Out and About
Great Outdoor activities available in the area include:
- Hunting & Fishing.
- Scenic trails for hiking, biking, and snowmobiling.
- Fantastic city parks that offer ice skating in the winter, disk golf in the summer, and much more.
- Six golf courses in Thief River Falls and nearby areas!
- Go-Cart racing and mini-golf course.
- Swimming and Tubing.
Also be sure to check out the Convention & Visitors Bureau for more information.